2011年6月27日 星期一

Day 16 - ICSP @ Camp Grimes

I felt so bad for the teaching today. I'd never know when I would teach orienteering or what the schedule for today was. They said one schedule in the beginning, and then they asked me to teach orienteering next second! What's this!? Anyway, I felt very upset today. I realized that Taiwanese scouts are still very good in a way, at least, when it comes to giving a quality course to the scouts! (We are more and well-prepared!)

*There was a land turtle (15cm long) crawling to the shelter of Trailblazers today. Cool!

The waterfront was closed due to the continuous thunders! Oh. What a pity! I was planning to get some exercise today!

*There was a helicopter landing next to the assembly field in the evening. Kind of cool. Well, I hoped that the assembly could finish asap so that I could go to eat. However, the helicopter caught everyone's attention, also J's! Man, who cares about the helicopter? Give me food! I am starving!

I also helped the COPE this evening while other staff had "smack down" with other troop leaders. I tried the Zip Line today, super fun!

*There will be no picture on this camp journal, for the WiFi here is super slow! (It's killing me.)

沒有留言:

張貼留言