2011年6月25日 星期六

Day 14 - ICSP @ Camp Grimes

Holiday!

W and N took me to buy some food for the weekend. On the way to the destination, we had some sightseeing spots at a flea market (not very impressive) and a Chinese restaurant! The restaurant was named Chen's Garden. Ha! My garden! I was so happy to be able to eat (American) Chinese food, because we were served almost nothing (milk-I would have胃食道逆流, cereals-I don't like at all, cookie-super sweet=errrrrr... that's all. I didn't eat any of them then.) for breakfast this morning... Chen's Garden had its Grand Opening today, ohhhh, lucky me! This restaurant had exactly the same type of food I saw at other Chinese restaurant in US or in other countries, which means the portion was huge and the taste was more salty, sweet and fried. I had nothing to complain anyhow. I was just happy enough to see Chinese restaurant wherever, so that I could have them to cure my homesickness of taste. 

On the way back to the camp, we talked about the real estate in US, and W showed me a "Gated Community". To live in the community, you have to have your house the same as others and, be fenced. Crazy! I had no idea who would like to live here. However, the view here was gorgeous! (Saw a turkey!) The mountains spread in front of you.  You could see at least 100 km far, I thought, like at the top of 七星山.

It's chatting time for me and Anders during the weekend. I complained a lot about the weak internet. I became super upset that I couldn't speak normally. Thanks to iPad2 and The Fring, we finally could share our stories. I miss you... ~T_T~ 4 weeks to go. Heja på dig och mig!

沒有留言:

張貼留言