2011年6月13日 星期一

Day 02 - ICSP @ Camp Grimes

It's a long day today~~~~~
I woke up at 6:30 in order to be in the Open Shelter in time. Getting up so early is just killing me, and we staff need to do this for 6 weeks! Man! But I have no other choice... This week would be staff's preparation week, and we will struggle with kids for the rest of 5 weeks.

My first meal at the camp.
I was so surprised that we got so little food (Am I not in USA???). I became super starving at 10. I even had stomachache. Anders said it could be from the jet lag. I would absolutely try to save some bread later on to prevent me from starving again. XDDDDDDDD

First task.
We didn't start to work right after the flag ceremony, for we had to get rid of a wasp nest with D-BEE first. Wasp nest? As Johan said to me last year in Ransberg, "You just take it down with your hands and cast it away like pitching a ball!" we could do the same here! Haha! Anyway, we cleaned out our shelter in good order then. I was also oriented today so I knew what I would do in the future. Basically, I would hang around with Tenderfoot scouts. I should teach them Scouting skills or so. I was happy that I bought a book called Camp Out some years ago so I could do preparation for tons of Scouting lingoes and terms before the camp. I still needed to fight with them, however, because my CPU is out of space....

Staff's free time
In the evening, all the staff went down to have softball game on the beautiful grassland. Softball? I have never played that before, but I still took a try. And, guess what? I succeeded! I did hit the ball for two times!! Wow~ I thought I just had this talent. (kkk~~) I appreciated my team members' yell and greetings! You guys were just awesome!

沒有留言:

張貼留言