2011年6月13日 星期一

Day 01 - ICSP @ Camp Grimes

All way shaky to CLT from CPH... That's awful! However, here I come, North Carolina!

Mr.D fetched me in the airport. Thank to him so that I could arrive at the camp safely and in "dry". On our way to the camp, there was a super heavy rain with lightening. Well, NC greets me in its way. I am sure I will be fine here for 6 weeks loooo (遇水/雨則發). Mr.D treated me the most popular and famous food in NC, pork BBQ with sour and spicy chopped cabbage. The restaurant was full of pig's stuff, such T-shirt, doll, pictures and so on. I would really like to take photos for my sister. She would fall in love in this place! (Her zodiac is Pig.)

Camp Grimes was just huge and green. After being introduced to everyone, Mrs.N showed me my future room, which had 3 beds inside. I would be only one using the room during the summer. Isn't it a super nice news? I have my own room and 3 beds to choose which to sleep on every day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言