2011年6月19日 星期日

Day 07 - ICSP @ Camp Grimes

Lonely Saturday @ staff lodge with C and G.
We kind of did nothing the whole day. Well, we did chat a lot with each other. I therefore got some practice for my speaking at least! (My weakest part is absolutely SPEAKING... TAT~~) These two guys, one was qualified gun holder, and the other was very good at swimming. I asked if we could do something fun in the lake or at the range. They said NO! They needed supervisors(but everyone else was home now.) to watch them. Once they broke the rule, they would be kicked out of the camp right away! Ooook, sounded serious. So we kept staying indoors. In the afternoon, a big thunderstorm hit this place. Outside turned into gloomy in few minutes, and then strong wind and heavy rain everywhere! Horrible! It ended one hour later. I walked out and saw our ranger check the damage, e.g. fallen trees and power failure(!). All in a sudden, he looked at me and said I have something for you. Wowwww!! A whole new pillow and a set of cookwares! He was so nice~ I finally could cook my meal afterwards! I have ever used my element to boil the water for instant noodles. I also used the coffee glass pot to cook spaghetti this noon. My buddies and I decided we should have better meals for the next weekend, either Chinese food or, of course, American food.

1 則留言:

  1. You finally ate you precious instant noodle^^ Hope everything's all right.I wonder when the boys made the pillow and you didn't know that?? Keep "ALERT". lol
    Hope to read you soon.

    回覆刪除