2011年2月13日 星期日

Working Holiday in Tokyo, Japan-4

How to throw away the trash in Japan?

If you have seen the Japanese soap opera I guess you have the impression about how difficult to throw away trash in Japan. Indeed, I started to know how to do one week later after I arrived. It's just so complicated. You need to use different bags for different sorts(!), and you even need to buy the appointed bags by the govenments (yellow for flammable; blue for nonflammable). Besides, you need to clean them well before you throw away, like the small bag containing the oil and so on in the package of instant noodles. And the most important of all, you have to cast them away on the right day! All in all, too much detail and the timing made me have hard time throwing away garbage. (sigh~) I even had an idea that I should bring my trash to the airport, so no one would know who throws!! Haha! (Don't try to throw away your trash other than the airport, because it's hard to see a trash bin on the street; second, the trash bin in the toilet is always super small...)
The recycle rooms outside my flat. To tell you the truth, I have observed how neighbors throw away their trash, and I don't think everyone sorts them very well...!

沒有留言:

張貼留言