2011年2月13日 星期日

Working Holiday in Tokyo, Japan-3

I saw something really cool in Tokyo. That's "mamachari". Well, you can see this kind of bike everywhere in the world; however, Japanese mamachari is the coolest ever! Japanese parents can have their kids both in the front side or in the back side of the bike. That's really amazing! I mean, you must be very good at keeping balance while you are riding with "overload", right? For me, I am not sure if I can have two kids on my bike at the same time..... BTW, remember to wear a helmet to keep your safety!
These two mamacharis are very advanced. The upper one has a "sleeping bag" to keep the baby warm while the lower one can adjust the protection to the baby's neck.

More information about mamachari can be seen here: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/09/introducing-mamachari-bicycle-japan.php

沒有留言:

張貼留言