2010年4月5日 星期一

Exhibition about Da Vinci

Thanks to Eyes so that we could see this "kind of" interesting exhibition. The exhibition is still full of people. No choice, I guess? :-)

Da Vinci is a born genius. He has so many masterpieces at different fields, including paintings, anatomy, inventing machines, sculpture, and so on. It is also said he is a tall (more than 190 cm) and a handsome guy. (Wow)

What makes me impressive is his words "There're three classes of people: Those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see." The sentence reminds me about Mencius 孟子,「天之生此民也,使先知,覺後知,使先覺,覺後覺也………。」 and Sun, Yat-Sen 國父,「先知先覺是發明家,後知後覺是宣傳家,不知不覺是實行家。」I know I will not be the first kind of people in my life; however, I wish I could be able to achieve my goal after my hard working.

Which class do you belong to? 

沒有留言:

張貼留言